Student Admission to Associate / Undergraduate Programs
Documents Required to be Submitted for ÖSYM Registration
- Photocopy of identity card (by submitting the original
- ÖSYM exam result document (internet print)
- Original and photocopy of high school diploma (or temporary graduation certificate)
- Military Service Certificate (for male students born in 1998 or before)
- 2 headshot photos (4.5x6 in size, taken from the front in the last 6 months, the candidate must be easily identified. Color photocopy or polaroid photo is not valid.)
- In addition, for diplomas acquired abroad: Notarized Turkish translation of high school diploma and a diploma equivalency certificate received from Turkey Embassies abroad or the Ministry of Education showing that it is a high school diploma which is equivalent to Turkish high school diplomas.
Registration will absolutely not be made if there are missing documents.
Important Information About Registration
- For registration, candidates must apply in person or the persons appointed by the proxy (through notary public) must apply in person.
- Registration via mail is not made.
- Registration is not made if there are missing documents.
- The candidate who does not register during the specified dates cannot claim any rights.