One More to Your Goals from Us!
It is a program that enables students who successfully carry out undergraduate programs to receive a certificate by taking courses from an undergraduate program of their choice.
Students who have successfully completed all the credit courses in their program until the semester they apply for Double Major and Minor Programs can apply.
The student can apply to the double major and minor program at the beginning of the third semester at the earliest and at the beginning of the sixth semester at the latest.
Academic advisors are appointed during the period from students entrance to the university until they are dismissed in order to support Haliç University students in matters related to education (registration, course, credit, exam, etc.) and also to guide them in personal matters, to support their career planning, to help them make the right choices by recognizing their individual characteristics and skills.
Application and Admission Conditions
- Applications for minor programs are made to the relevant Faculty / School with the application form and transcript on the dates announced in the academic calendar. (Forms will be provided from the Faculty / School applied.)
- The student can apply to the Minor program at the beginning of the 3rd semester at the earliest and at the beginning of the 6th semester at the latest of the major undergraduate program.
- In order for the student to apply to Minor, he / she must have successfully completed all credit courses in the major undergraduate program that he / she has attended until the semester he / she applied, and the GPA at the time of application must be at least 2.50 / 4.00.
- Candidates who apply to Haliç University's programs that require special talent must be successful by taking the special talent exams to be held by the programs.
- Student applications that meet the required conditions are processed by the relevant Faculty Dean / School Directorate. The admission process is finalized with the recommendation of the department applied and the decision of the relevant Faculty / School Board of Directors.
- A student whose registration is canceled from the minor program cannot apply and enroll in the same minor program again. Students enrolled in a minor program can apply for a new program, provided that they leave the minor program they are enrolled in.
- In order to continue the minor program, the student's grade point average in the major program must be at least 2.30 out of 4. A student who fails to meet this requirement will be deregistered from the minor program. The courses that the student is successful and that are not counted in the major program are included in the transcript and diploma supplement without being included in the GPA.